I got bored. So I experimented with paint style brushes.
Dimestream’s character for my upcoming PnP. Adorable zeeba filly shaman. Does that ghosty talky stuff.
A OC of my good friend Solis. Was a lot of fun to work on, this dressing gown was fun to do.
I feel this all came out well in the end, now just to stick her in a box and send her over the pond to her proud new owner.
Fav pics of Queenie.
my monarch, ladies and gents
i think the queen is my spirit animal
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Dragons like makeovers too
Are you serious
Serenity waits patiently for a disapproving Hired to go back to sleep so she can make her pretty again.
Reblogging for awesome reasons.
Ubisoft is releasing an RPG game in 2014 called Child of Light, featuring a female protagonist. Like most games with female protagonists, it’s getting almost NO marketing and therefore no hype! Check it out, share it around. It looks really cute and I think we ALL want more video games with female protagonists to succeed!
Things you should know about Child of Light, other than the above:
- It is coming out on April 30th for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in the US.
- It is coming out for Steam/Uplay outside the US
- It is $14.99
- For a whole RPG
- Everyone has different budgets and this is pretty affordable for many people who game
- If you can spare the cash it is on like every platform
- April 30th! Preorder or save the date.
I’d also like to add that the soundtrack and art direction alone both look fantastic! Even if you don’t want or can’t have the game, please reblog this so fellow artists and musicians alike can see it!
Holy sweet mother of art direction.
Ohhh, this look pretty good. Will have to keep a eye out for it